Friday, September 30, 2005

LAUNDRY PARTY!


Well, Ashlee (my roommate) went home for the weekend and I am in the dorm all alone. Speaking of Ashlee, I think she thinks I’m crazy… well, my friends are crazy… well, Jason Eversull is crazy. See he and James came over the other night and were well, being themselves. I think they are just SOCIALY UNACCEPTABLE. It makes me laugh! Well anyway, they came over because it was story time. See, he and Elyse broke up and it was a bad situation. I feel for him. But anyway… the reason Ashlee probably thinks he is crazy is because he climbed into bed with her… it was kind of funny! We all laughed about it… friends laughing, having a good time. And, did I mention that Jason likes to beat me up whenever we are together? He’s like a second big brother

there was a picture here but i was debating if i should put it on or not... and it was on here but i took it off.

Well tomorrow is Saturday… you all know what that means! LAUNDRY PARTAY!!!! Matt, I hope your ready to get crazy! It’s going to be off the chain! (I never really knew what that meant but I said it! WHAT!? What are you going to do about it!?)

So, I went apartment hunting with Joey and Lucas! They are great! They crack me up! Well I think they found a place, Called Redmont Gardens. It’s an old place but it’s really nice. I hope it works out for them!

Update on the front door to Camp hall… its out to get me! I really think it is trying to kill me! It closed on me again this morning.

Would you rather…


have glow-sticks as fingers

OR

pom poms as hands

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay. Jackie...I'm not okay with the pictures of my husband raping you. That makes me feel awkward.

Haha...I'm just kidding...but he's like the plague so you better beat him off with a stick. I say that because I am in love with him.

Joey said...

HEY! I'm sorry I didn't comment on this yet, but I have been busy, so here it goes. Your friends are crazy, but funny and cool. Don't worry I don't mind the picture so much, I know it was all in good fun. Okay, so I think Glow Sticks for fingers is gonna be the choice i go with. because at least you can still hold things with your hands, I imagine trying to hold things with pom poms would be kinda hard. plus, Glow sticks GLOW!!! I love you!

JOEY