Saturday, September 24, 2005

tribute!

this blog goes out to all you folks that i love dearly!
FIRST!
Joey... my boyfriend
yes, he is a boy... that is a friend, but he's more to me than that! he brightens up my day when it isent going so well. he makes me laugh... at him... and his uh... jokes?
he's there for me when i need him or just need some one to be there... i wouldnt want anyone else. and well, im SO bad at telling stories he has just started to finnish them for me... and i can honestly say that I Love Him!
SECOND!
Alex Dent... drunk caller NOT so anonamous.
i really miss that kid! he made me laugh... except when he was drunk! then he was just hateful and called me sketch... i dont really know why and i dont think he did eather BUT oh well. i hope he comes to see us here in the Ham soon!
THIRD!
(i say third but i really mean tie for first!)
Kiestryn... my BEST friend!
i really really really really REALLY miss her! she's like the twin sister i never had! i think she knew me better than i knew myself!
scary
i know!
but! i miss you and i cant wait till you come to the Ham to see me!
FOURTH!
Mark Joseph... oh marky!
i miss you KIDD!
mark could always make me smile! i know he prollllly wont read this but! i miss him!
well thoes are my top three people of the weekend!
who knows i may start doing this top three thing every weekend!
and you folks may make it next weekend!
well another weekend of college pick'em is upon us... im just hoping that i can somewhat redeem myself from the HORRIBLE plunge to bottom i took last week. and let me tell you! it wasnt like a roller coaster! IT WASNT FUN! but i guess i was kinda like a roller coaster... but the NOT fun kind! you know, the kind that arent fun! ok im done tring to explain that to you poeple! and failing... like a roller coaser that was supposed to be fun... but ISNT!
i hope you all have a great weekend and tune in next weekend for "tribute 2"
would you rather...
lose all your money OR lose the person you love most

2 comments:

ewaroach said...

i thought it was about time for an easy would you rather!

Joey said...

Are you kidding me? Of course I would rather lose all my Money, Cause Money Can't buy you Lovvvve...d ones??? Heck yeah, you can always get more money, But the people you love are hard to come by. Thank you for the tribute, glad to be number one, or at least tied for first with Kierstyn. I think it is funny that there were like 30 Flamingos behind us in that picture, but only ONE showed up in the pic. ANyhoot, Catchya later Kiddo!

JOEY