Thursday, September 15, 2005

the story of my life...


here's whats going down in china town....
well i've never been to china town BUT thats not the point... the point is that... hum damn i forgot what my point was...

thats the story of my life...

never being able to remember JACK! beep... well ok um

i love my tuesdays and thursdays! they are the best days EVER! I get to sing ALL DAY well sort of... i have voice at 9 for 30 min. and then i have a long break to do whatever... today im going to lunch with mama sita! but then i get to go to concert choir! i love it there! everyone is so nice and its just a lot of fun!

my brother called me yesterday! it just made my day! although i was in class when he called so i didnt get to talk to him but he did leave a message! so anyhoot he was wondering if i wanted to have lunch with him or get coffee or something... i dont really like coffee BUT ill do anything to just spend time with my only brother, whom i love!

another SATURDAY! yay for football! the pick'em game is getting down to it and im not doing so hot! although i am beating chris and joey! thats really all i care about... dont get me wrong! i want to win the prize money! it just means im closer to it than they are!

oh no... we are having a fire dirll right now! i think i shoud get out of my dorm... uh WAIT WE CANT HAVE A DRILL NOW IM NOT DONE AHH ok ill hope itll save.

well the fire drill was fun i didnt stay to see what happened... i went to O'carrs with my mom and then we went shopping in homewood... i love the little shops down there... i really like this store called a.k.a girl stuff

i noticed the other day that my fundamentals of music teacher looks like Simon from american idol... he wore all black yesterday and thats when i came to my revalation....

ok im done...
im not doing a would you rather bcause you all havent answered the last one.

CATCH YOU BURGERS ON THE FLIP SIDE

2 comments:

Cap'n said...

He does! you are correct

Joey said...

Wow, that was kinda frantic, I think I read it at twice my normal reading speed cause it was so quick and snappy...anyhoot, I gotta get going, just wanted to say hello, gotta go to work soon, and tonight maybe kinda crazy, cause we have a party of 50 again, SUCK!, but who Knows maybe I will get out at a decent hour, talk to you soon CrackerJack!

JOEY