Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tribute 2!





ok guys, as i said i would do... here is another week of tributes to the people i love!

First, My Benski!


He is the only guy i know who can get down and CRAZY! at laundry parties! well, thats just because no one else is cool enough that they come! he cracks me up! love ya man! LAUNDRY PARTAY!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!

second, My Laura Noblitt!


I have known Laura FOREVER!!!! well, at least since first grade... but none the less, Laura and I go way back! we have been through so much together! and i love her! she's just like me! really, she's my twin! and i love her!

third, Jason Eversull!


he... well, i dont really know what to say about Jason. except... I LOVE LAMP! i love him and all but he knows lamp comes first! and we are ok with that! love ya man! just remember what happens when you invite strange girls to the fire house.

i will repeat the would you rather for you folks...

Would you rather...


have glow sticks as fingers
or
have pom poms as hands

stay tuned for next weekends tribute 3, a tribute to my favorite people of the week

1 comment:

Joey said...

The picture of you and Jason is a good one. I commented on the "would you rather" allready. I love you...Okay bye!

JOEY