Thursday, September 08, 2005

short sweet and to the point... um like my voicemail

this picture was taken Christmas day (right-left) Ginky, Dad, Jason

I love Thursdays!... I get up have a nice bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and two… I said TWO bisects. Then I go to voice lessons for about thirty minutes and then I come home and do nothing till I have to go to choir! I LOVE IT! Anyhoo

This past weekend I went to Nashvagas with Joey to see Michael Berg! The drive up to see him was very fun!.. Funny… uh all of the above. Well we missed the exit to get to Michael’s apartment… and as I'm waving bye to Nashville (as we pass it) Michael is yelling at us to turn around… very funny… if only you folks could have been there to witness it… but you cant so I'm telling it to you through my blog and we all know how good I am at that! Well anyway… we went to the park and played with a really crappy Frisbee it was funny. And we just walked around the park! It was the BEST! Thank you Michael for having us over and we’ll have to do it again some time!

Well Tuesday was mine and Joey’s one month anniversary. I’m SO happy we found each other! And it’s scary how much we have in common! BUT any hoot

Well i guess that’s all I have for today…



Would you rather…

Talk like yoda OR breathe like Darth Vader for the rest of your life

2 comments:

Cap'n said...

I'd rather look like darth vader and talk like yoda!

Joey said...

woah, that is a tough "would you rather". Either one would make it difficult to tell a joke. With Yoda, the punchline word could come at the very begining and completely give away the joke, and with Darth Vader the annoying breathing in the middle of the joke could ruin the set up and flow of the joke...hmm, but I think I would have to go with talking like Yoda, cause at least if you mess up the joke, people might find your speech pattern interesting and the ladies might find it adorable and laugh at the ruined joke anyway. I think Vader breathing would just create a lot of awkward pauses after telling a joke. SOOO, obvisously I have thought about this way too much, but yes, I would rather talk like Yoda. The End...run away!

JOEY