Monday, September 19, 2005

i live in the getto!


ok so it is true... i live in the freaking getto.

this is all i heard.... BANG POW..... AHHHHH(scream in fright).... wooooop woooop(police)..... FREEEEZ! GET ON THE GROUND!

yes folks... thats what i heard... i was walking into my dorm and i heard shots... i just told myself that they were fireworks or something so i wouldnt get scared... but then i was waiting for our broken elevators and these girls came in all out of breath and they were saying they heard shots and they ran in here... so i get tired of waiting because the elevators were broken so i took the stairs to the sixth floor and i get up there and i here the police out side.... so i went out on my balcony to see what was going on and i see all these people running and the police running after them and well yeah... this is the life i've chosen... scary


i stole this pic from chris' blog


i went tailgatin' on saturday for the UAB game!!! it was so much fun! i made pasta salad and it was a huge hit! everyone loved it! we then went to the game and had a blast! everyone was going crazy! everytime we made a touch down we did the BIONSKI! (its a dance) (and a person) (but we did the dance.... not the person)..... um awkward... anyhoot... UAB won and it was great!

well the college pickem game SUCKS!!!! Ahhh the freaking game is kicking my but and it is killing me! i dont even want to talk about it.... im just... GAHHHH it makes me so mad!

another week has started.... yay... (said in a dry voice)

would you rather...

blow snot all over your date
OR
fart loudly while on the date

CATCH YOU BURGERS ON THE FLIP SIDE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa whoa whoa! When was that? I don't remember hearing or seeing anything. This was around Camp? O.o

I think I'd rather fart loudly. At least my date wouldn't have to clean himself off.

Cap'n said...

Ha ha... I have been known to fart on my date as a way to say... I think I like you... I'm gonna mark you.

Joey said...

Well, I FINALLY got internet back! AWESOME! , Great blog by the way, even though I new everything that happened, I still enjoyed it. YOU crack me UP! I think I would rather fart, because you can blame it on somebody else, or at least you have some options...if you sneeze on your date, you are pretty much SOL, sooo, yeah. Okay, that is all, I hope to be blogging again soon now that the internet is back, see ya soon.

JOEY

Katie Mo said...

that dance was HOT.

and i'd rather blow snot. i kind of like snot. haha, j/k. but it smells better. and Brad agrees. because he's done it (ew).