Friday, August 05, 2005

the shot from hell

when i last left you i was going to play poker... that didnt really work out for me... i went all in and lost. BUT oh well.... i spent the night at Kierstyn's and the next morning Jason E. called from Chic-fil-a asking where i was... i usually i go to mass wednesday mornings at 6:20. but i didnt and he called and spoke hateful words and woke me and Kierstyn up. then i went to work and was SO bored. but thats my work for ya. that night i watched Get Shorty. it was a good movie... i thought it was funny...

thursday i went to lunch with my mom and i was going downtown to get a shot for school... so my mom and i go to the building taht we were told to go to and they told us that they dont give the shot there and that we should go to my regular doctor. so we go to the car... my mom parked in a tow away zone and i told her but she was like we're only going in for a second so we get to the car and there is a sticker on her window and a boot on her tire... so the guy who put it on there was sitting in his car waiting for us to come back out so she had to pay $35 to get the boot off. then we went to get some lunch... after she droped me off at my car i went to best buy to get a mitch hedberg cd but i got a Kelly Clarkson cd and Mean Girls and Saving Silverman... so i still have to get mitch... but anyway im in the check out line and Chris Josof comes up behind me... it was weird to see him... i havent seen him in a few weeks and it was just weird i dont know why... but anyway so then i go home and upload kelly on my ipod... then i went to meet Jane Bailey and Jessica clark at Leonardo's to see Joey... he works there... but i get there and Jane is there and we go in to wait for Jessica and we were there for about 30 min. when Jessica called and told us she was leaving her house... so we wait for her... she gets there and we order and then we see Lucas and Morgan walking up and yeah that was weird... but whatever... so we stay there talking and such for like 3 hours! we were there till they closed and Jessica and Morgan sang a song and then Joey sang a song... haha...so then Jessica and i weere going to see a movie and then joey was off so we asked him to go with us and we get to the summit and jessica gets a call from her friend who was going to hang out with her that night came to pick her up so Joey and I went to see Mr & Mrs Smith... great movie, very funny... so then ofter the movie Joey drives me back to my car at Leonardo's and i went home and went to bed.

this morning i went to the doctor to get that shot that i didnt get yesterday... so my mom and i go and i get the shot... the nurse didnt put the band-aid in the right spot.. i just thought that was really funny. so we're leaving the doctor and we get in the elevator and i starts to move down when it gets stuck. so to scare my mom i start shaking the elevator and so she starts yelling.... it was really quite funny... so were in there for about 10 or 15 min. till we start moving again.. and my mom told me that the shot was cursed. so that is the story of the shot from hell with a few side notes.

vaccine...$95
fee for illegal parking...$35
jummping up and down in a stuck elevator to scare the crap out of your mom... priceless!

catch you burgers on the flip side

5 comments:

Cap'n said...

having awkward moments with Christopher Josof... priceless

Joey said...

See, the Elevator IS a great place to scare people...which reminds me...thought of a way to get me back for scaring you and Jessica in the Elevator??? hmmmm? HAHAHA, you'll never get meeee!!!...okay, anywho, Nice ending to the blog, and you really didn't have to make things up to have prices on them, the material was realllly there. Well done! I had a good time at the movies last night, good movie, and good company. Lastely, good luck with the Charasmatic Conference, I may just be a dummy, but I don't really know what goes on at a Charasmatic Conference, maybe you could explain it to me later on. Alrighty then, talk to you later Jackie.

JOEY

Unknown said...

you know billy crudup does those commercials? and the one in the gas station? yeah, that's him looking all skank nasty. true story.
so basically i read your blog and a)get exhausted just imagining doing all that stuff b)realize i have no life and c) realize its ok i have no life because i get exhausted just thinking about having one.
i like-a to hear you sing.

Anonymous said...

i knew you were upset about me being late! i told you to go ahead and order! why didn't you order???! (shakes fist)
well, now that i sound super incondsiderate, which may be true, your next post needs to be about how pretty jessica looked when she arrived. of course she was just fashionably late and not crouching down in her shower to keep the scary workmen from seeing her bath.
=) you're an awesome girl, jackie. i hope we hang out again soon. i'll be on time next time! i...well, ok, i can't promise that. ask anyone who has known me for more than a year. -heart- jessica

Anonymous said...

OMG! wheres My link Jackie? huh huh?...ohhh JK anyway...we need to hang out soon.
buhbye


Kaylen