Monday, August 29, 2005

my crazy family and me

my brother Jason wanted me to write about him in my blog and i thought i knew what i was going to say but i forgot what it was... but i will tell you a little story about the adventures of my brother and me.



well, when my brother and i were little, we used to make up games to keep ourselves occupied. they were clever games too. just to name a few... there was "run ball" this was where one of us had a football and had to run to the opposite side without getting tackled by the other person... that game got old for me fast because Jason would always win. we made up a lot of games inside the house because when we got home from school we were the only ones in the house. we would play a lot of tag. just running around hitting eachother... ah love... sometimes when Jason was getting tired of chasing me he would pick something up lie a ball or something and say, i give this ball the power of my it-ness and then pelt the thing at me. we also would put the adds fron the sunday paper in a circle in the living room and run around on them to see who would fall first. that was one of my favorite games. we used to play with my karaoke machine and pretend we were radio DJs and Jason would make movies and i would film and he would act and then he would yell at me because i wouldnt press pause when he was done. good times... my brother also called me Vaughn Hayes.. the baseball player... im not really sure why he called me that... i think it was because he knew it drove me crazy... but anyhoot

i have some funny stories about my sister Jillian as well...

when Jillian was little she used to drive me up the wall! especially when she was going to take a shower... ill explain... Jill would have me change the temperature in the shower because... well i dont know why... maybe it was because she was scared to get wet... in the... Hum... anyway... i would hear... JACKIE!!! IM COLLLD! and i would have to go in and change the temp for her... and then i would hear again... JACKIE!!! IM COOOOOLD! and i would yell back... JUST TURN THE KNOB TO THE LEFT AND IT WILL GET WARMER! and then she would yell back BUT IM COOOOLD! so thats my sister... i really liked scaring her too! one time she was in the shower and and our cat, Dixie, who is no longer with us... :(... was sitting on the dirty clothes hamper next to the shower looking in... then i came up and scared the cat and the cat went in the shower and came out the other side! and then you hear Jill scream! it was the funniest thing i have ever seen!

i had a picture of jill and me but for some strange reason it wont load.

i have a question for all of you blog readers out there...

would you rather...

be able to fly or have the ability to read people's minds?

catch you burgers on the flip side

3 comments:

Joey said...

Okay, so I totally had a great comment written until the power flickered off, so I will try to recreate some of the magic as best I can.
I would totally rather be able to fly. I mean come on, a chance to have ONE of supermans powers? To be able to fly over citys, skip traffic, turn back time? Yes, I would really like to be able to fly. Reading minds would get really annoying, reallly fast. I can barely take working in a LOUD Restaurant, listening to 50 conversations going on at once, let alone reading everyones minds all at the same time. Plus, life would be boring if you knew what everyone was thinking.

Lastly, nice stories Jackie. The Brother sister relationship is a good one. Just now my sister said "sorry there is nothing to drink in our house", I said, "I think I saw some sprite in the fridge", she said, "umm, not anymore", as she takes a sip of sprite out of a glass and tosses the empty bottle of sprite in the trashcan. Ah, memories. Anyhoot, Sorry you are not feeling well, get well soooon! Talk to you later!

JOEY

Unknown said...

awesome picture dizog.
they did a thing about that question on this american life. what a geek. it's a public radio show. i'm going to go with flying though. i really like wind on my face. i think it's why i like riding on boats so much. it's kinda like flying.
yeah, so funny stories. funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Umm wonderful sibiling stories I would definately have to say read peoples minds I do well riding my bike and walking in Chi-town so yeah reading peoples mind...I MISS YA KIDDO! WJC