Thursday, August 25, 2005

humm... that shower didn't work... maybe i'm dry clean only

hello there folks! i'm a litte sad.

no one really comments on my blog. and that makes me sad.

anyhoo

is it just me or are elevators a very akward place..... like, i have to take an elevator to my floor in the dorm and you know you just stand there in a little box with complete strangers ... or strange people... however you want to look at it... i dont really like to make eye contact with elevator people because what if they are just phyco crazy and if you look at them then they might just follow you to your room and what happens after that... NOBODY KNOWS.... (side thought) i met a drunk guy on the elevator. he said to me, " i have an 8 AM class and im still drunk!" and then when he stumbled off the elevator he said, " It was nice talking to you!" and well if things wern't akward enough. you have to throw a drunk guy in the mix. well thoes are my elevator adventures.


well, i quit my job at the pool yesterday. i just couldnt work and do school and all so i quit. i am going to miss getting in trouble for being late. and not being able to understand my boss, and all the funny people who come to the pool... like the guy how walks against that lazy river 25 times... they lady who wears her swim cap on sideways... the guy whos speedo is so faded it almost looks invisable... the comb over guy... the seal lady (she kinda looks like a baby seal trying to learn how to swim)... and the rest of the gang but i have a new job now... im singing at Mountain Brook Baptist church for Mr. Berg... its So nice to sing with him! i love that man! but anyway thats all i have to say about that.

UAB is not a safe place to walk around. looking both ways means NOTHING! even when you have the white light guy you can still get hit by a car. OH and thoes unexpected cracks in the middle of the road that you may trip and fall in the middle of a cross walk.... cough! i did COUGH and the bugs will just fly right into your eyeballs... that happend to me too.

I went to Leonardo's for dinner last night with my mom and our friends Pat and Emily. it was very nice. we had a really great waiter i think i remember his name though. but he was really cute and very sweet. oh what was his name... oh well it'll come to me... hehe


well another one of my friends that i love has walked out of my heart and forgot to put part of it back. Zach Schultz is gone i think im going to cry! i love that guy! he's such a good friend! and he's going far in life. i can tell! but anyhoo, Zach i miss ya pal!

Kierstyn, hang in there! I love you!


well i think thats all i have to write about go nuts with your comments folks! maybe i'll do what Tasha does and not write another blog 'till i get a lot of comments.

the title of this blog has nothing to do with anything. i'm watching Step By Step and Cody said it because he thought Dana was allergic to him.

Catch you burgers on the flip side

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie, your like my GIRL. I miss you too. You need to get up here ASAP and party with me. Yo bring joey and max and every1 else and we'll show them how we party it up in the south. Ima be coming into town in a few months and then we can meet up maybe catch a scary movie or something. AHHHHHHHHHH maybe not.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much jackie.

next semseter you will feel like an old pro...you will walk around like you own the place. its a great feeling....oh wait i wouldnt know....
~James

Joey said...

Hey Jackie, Friggin awesome blog, you are definatly evolving as a blogster into something Great...I am so proud...anywho, Just wanted to say hello, I mean I see you often, but wanted to give you a sixth comment. ALrighty, talk to you soon.

JOEY

Unknown said...

i bet you i know who the server was...tee and hee.
so basically, i have passed the choir torch to you. here are your duties as francesca-place-taker:
a) be bad with diane. you will know you've achieved greatness when you and a wonderful 67 year old get in trouble in adult choir.
b) make fun of the boys with diane
c) make faces at chris
d) sing happy birthday to yourself really off key (i know your birthday just passed, but you'll have to do it).
e) be friends with michaela because she's marvelous.
i guess that about does it. make it happen.'
out.
and hello, flipping like seven comments. complain not.