Friday, August 19, 2005

"it's so damn hot!.... milk was a bad choice"

today is National Flamingo day... i love flamingos.. they're my favorite...



I cant wait any longer for fall....

hints: the title of this blog. the quote is from the movie Anchorman for thoes of you who didnt know. but anyhoot.

i have been running all over this campus. i'll explain...

i tried to register for chamber singers but it wouldnt let me because im only supposed to take 14 hours and that would make 15. so i called my advisor and he told me to come to his office to get a letter asking the registrar to let me register and so then i had to go to the Hill University Center. when i got there, there was a really long line because it was the last day to add a class without it costing anything. so i wait in that line and then i went back to the dorm. but when i got to the dorm... my campus card wouldnt open the door for me. so the guy at the desk came to let me in and then asked who was coming to sign me in and i told him that i lived there. Then he sent me to the office to ask the lady why my card wouldnt let me in... he didnt believe i lived there. anyway, i took it to the lady and she told me that i had to take it to the hill center, to the campus card office....SO i walk to the hill center and there was a line there as well...... i was stating to feel like i was at Disney world....but anyway i asked the gal at the desk what to do and ahe tested my card with the swiper thing and said it was working but i had to call a number to see why it wouldnt open the door. so i called the number given... and the lady on the phone told me i had to go to the burleson building to get the card activated. so i went all the way over there and the lady took literaly 2 seconds and was done. she then said to me "it should work now" and i went back to the dorm and joey called me and we went back to his house and then we went to applebee's to meet up with all the Godspell kids. ( Lucas, Jessica, Adam, Kevin, Dana, Amber, Wardell, and some other cool kids... Jane Bailey, Will, Morgan) we were there for a wile and then i was getting tired so we left and joey took me back to the dorm and i went to bed.

this morning i had class at 8. it was kinda hard to get out of bed but i got over it. i got out 30 min early from my UNIV 101 and Fund. Music class. that was nice.

well i had a nice birthday! i had music orientation and then i went to my party and we had a BLAST! but anyway. im 19 now! yay!

tonight is going to be the last time i see a lot of my friends... well Kierstyn is the only important one that i really care about! im going to miss her SO much! she's the only one who knows what im thinking and knows how to get me to talk about things and well im going to miss handing out with her and going to the pool and going shopping and making virgin margaritas and well i have to stop typing before i start to cry!

Catch you burgers on the flip side

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoah. woman. you know what i did last week? i don't know, went to work, ate some popcorn. but yeah, you're truly a college student once you've had to chase down the bit of cloud that is getting everything freaking lined up. what i learned in college? those people are our for blood. they wring you dry and then they kick you with their foot. yikes. that comment just took a very dark turn. k bye.

Joey said...

Hey there Jackie, you know what's kinda cool, I get to hear what you're gonna write about before you write it, I get the inside scoop! Well, maybe its not the coolest thing ever, but its kinda cool...ANYhoooot, what's not cool is how are schedules are so insainly busy and off kilter with one another, we will have to do something about that! ALright you crazy college kid, I will talk to you tomorrow, after the dentist, see ya soon!!!

JOEY