Monday, May 30, 2005

IM GRADUATED!!!

Well, I did it!
I'm graduated. It was the best graduation anyone could ever ask for. The actual graduation was kind of boring but after was fun. My family (Nannie Clagg, Mom, Dad, Jason, Jill, Casey, Aleath, Jim, Nanny and Ginky Roche, uncle Buzzy, and Suzanne) took me to dinner at Mauby's. It was so much fun. My mom told stories and my dad told stories and we all just laughed. And after dinner we all walk outside and my dad hands me this little box and said "I wanted to give you this inside but I forgot." so im like ok. (I thought it was going to be jewelry because my mom said it would match my earrings. So I open it and its a key. And at this time im a little confused and then my dad said that they got me a car! And I turn around and there is a car! My reaction was... ARE YOU SHITIN' ME! And I immediately regret saying that because my grandparents were there but they thought it was funny. But Jason and I drove home and then we visited with the family for a little and then I went to pick up Kierstyn and we met up with Schultz and his cousin's and Ben and we all went to Emily's house we were there for a while and then Kierstyn and I went home. Today I'm just hangin' out trying to get over the shock that my parents bought me a car!

3 comments:

Joey said...

Woah that is so cool! What kind of car is it, not that it matters, it's still a new car, but I was just curious? My High School graduation gift was a new car as well, it was a lease, but my parents still were paying for it. After a year it got to be to expensive to keep so we had to turn it in early and get the honda, a good car, but not quite as cool as the acura. Anyway, congratulations on graduating and the new car. Catch ya later dudet!

JOEY

ewaroach said...

my new car is a saturn. Its really sporty looking

Unknown said...

freakin a. that's very nice. i think i got luggage. no, no. i didn't really get anything. they gave me spending money for europe. which was pretty freaking nice of them, i'd say.
congratulations on graduating. feel good, yeah? me and bec and uncle jase were talking about what good blogger names you have. well, you do.