Wednesday, June 01, 2005

First day

Well, today was my first day of work at the UAB rec center. Yeah I had to get up at 4:30. And yeah I had to work till 3. But all in all it was fun. im so damn tired though! The next time I work is Monday 11:30-5:30 so if you are a student at UAB then come down and swim!

Last night I went bowling with Kierstyn, Schultz, Murph, Alex, Saway, Ben and some others. We went out for Ben's last night in the US of A! I knew I was only going to be able to bowl only one game because I had to be home early for work the next morning and they all wanted to bowl three games... And it was one dollar bowling night... I only had a 20... So I gave it to Schultz for him to give me change and he gave me $15 back and I was like...I'm only bowling one game give me $19 back... And he said that he didn't have that change... So he was Just like oh well you just have to pay $5...(they had no more shoes so that wasn't the problem) I was sooo mad! And of course I only ended up playing one game like I said... Like I was going to pay for but NOOOO I had to pay for FIVE games. That I didn't even get to pay. So lets just say that Schultz and I are in a fight!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Well, I must say, you are well prepared for college. I say that because, in High School, the difference of 4 dollars and 1 dollar, is not that great, BUT in College, the difference is 40 packages of Ramin Noodle Soup and only 10 packages of Ramin Noodle Soup. Fight the power, and fight for that extra 4 bucks, you may need it later and it could...save your life...or something. Catch ya later Jackie!

JOEY

One more thing...

(say the following quickly, like the voice at the end of commercials reading the extremely small print.)Estimate on the price of Ramin Noodle soup was based on it being 10 cents a package in 2001. I don't know what it is now, prices may vary, but you get the picture. For ingredients look on the back of the package, void where prohibited, winner winner chicken dinner.