Saturday, May 28, 2005

"I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK"

That quote is from Mean Girls. For any of you who didn't know that.

Kierstyn, sorry for spelling your name wrong for the last... Well all the blogs.

well today I had Mass. I sang and it was all good. But the most fun I had was this morning when me, Murph, Kierstyn, Alex Dent, Schultz, C T, and Ben all went paint balling. It was sooo much fun. I had never been and neither has Kierstyn so we were a little.... Well we were scared out of out wits. But we played out first game and it wasn't that bad. I was the last remaining player on the orange team! Then in our second game Kierstyn got out but when she stood up to walk off the Field she got drilled like five more times. Because she didn't hold up he gun to show that she was hit. Then I got shot in the arm by this really fat old guy who was like ten feet away. Our third game we got this pro on our team and he killed everyone and I didn't get hit. But our fourth game I got hit and as im walking off, I get drilled in the leg. As im walking off saying "DON'T SHOOT IM OUT!" but then our last game I got shot in the arm but the ref didn't see me and so I kept playing but then I got shot in the knee. so after that we all went to wendy's and then I went home to work on my ipod mini. and then we went to the mass and then came home and Uncle Buzzy and his wife Suzanne came over and we talk for a bit.

Lets see..... Yesterday was Friday.... I went to dinner at Leonardo's and Joey was there. By the way Joey, my mom noticed your hair cut. She said that it looked very nice. Well anyway dinner was very good. After dinner I went to Chris Josof, Mark Joseph, Colby Watkins, and Holly Tanory's Graduation party with Kierstyn. It was fun you know I danced my feet off...But not well... After that we went over to Schultz's house to see what they were doing and of course they were all GLUED to the TV because of Halo 2. It was Schultz, his cousin, Ben, Murph, Alex and Andy Dent, and Saway. Of we left there and went to see what Michael Heitz was up to and it was him and his friend and Tiffany, and Jennifer Shores watching Elf so we left there and I went home and that was my night.

TOMORROW IS GRADUATION!!!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Congrats on Graduating! Good luck in your College ventures, whatever they may be. Talk to you later!

JOEY