Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Another Adventure in Jackie Land

Well this adventure begins with sitting on the couch. -exciting! I know!- as im sitting on the couch watching the season finale of CSI (we taped it) but anyway, I was watching it and all of a sudden it cut to Lost so I had to read about the episode online. and that made me sad. well after that Casey, Aleath, and Ashley came over for hamburgers and then we watched American Idol so that was that. After American Idol I called Kirstyn and Schultz called me and told us to meet him, Mikael Saway, Brian Murphy, Samantha, Jessica, Helen, and Alex Dent at Arby's. So I go to pick up Kirstyn and we are off to Arby's. We get half way there when Schultz calls me and tells me to turn around and go to Samantha's house. So I turn around and go back to Greystone but Kirstyn and I don't want to be the first ones there so we drive all over Greystone. (and let me tell you! Now that I have taken on greystone in the dark, I feel as if I can take on the WORLD!!!! Not really, but anyway) so we get to Samantha's and Schultz and everyone else pull up right behind us and we go in and we play Mafia again but it wasn't that fun because we kept ending the game after one round because people were cheating. So we decide to go outside and play hide n' go seek but that didn't work out and so we all got in the back of Schultz's truck and drove to the little park in Greystone and played there for all of 10 min. When I saw Schultz and Saway moving slowly to the truck and getting in and driving off so Samantha and I ran to the truck and jumped in and we left everyone! MUAH HAHAH! But we turned around and went to pick them up after that we went back to Sam's house and just chilled there for a while before I had to be home.

oh yeah I just remembered that Ben (the German) was there as well. He cracks me up!

No comments: