Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Stupid computer

Well I had written this blog about my Sunday but right as I was pushing the post button my computer decided to crap out on me SO ill give you a shorter version of that blog...

Sunday I slept till 945 when my mom wanted me to go let the dog out. So I did and then I went back to bed after that till about 145. I had to get up to go to my sister's band concert she is so funny. Then I went to church and sang and then went to youth group. After youth group Natasha, Jason, James, and I all wanted to go to hear Chris Maddox's band, Slow Children at Play, play at Zydico. They were awesome! And I got to see some people that I haven't seen in forever! So it was nice. After that we went to the gas station to see Natasha's brother. Then we decided to go to the Waffle House because that's always a good time! Then we went to Jason's house and well that was where our journey ended. I got a bruse from Jason! I was standing by James and Jason came over and farted on my leg and I flinched and my knee hit the desk soo freaking hard! It hurt sooo bad.

well last night was fun also. ill have to tell you about it someother time because I have to got write thankyou notes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! you made me laugh out loud which was nice because i am at work and it made me seem like i was popular. but alas...
i called mr. peterson and left a message and he either a) hates me and wants me to cry myself to sleep nights, b) doesn't need me in the play or c) doesn't want me in the play. oh well. i appreciate you being the goodwill ambassador between us. now that i know you have a blog, oh you better believe i'll be reading it.

Anonymous said...

yay, slow children at play rocks