Friday, May 27, 2005

The past and the future

Well....... I always start these things off with "well" but anyway!

well Thursday was a fun day sorta... It was good for the most part. I had a very relaxing day at the spa! It was awesome! I got my feet done and my nails did! It felt sooo good! And after that my mom, my Nannie, and I all went shopping. And then we came home and our Chinese friend Mike came over for dinner and then we went to target to get a fire pit for our back yard and then we came home and sat by the fire till about 10:30 pm. Now I bet you are wondering where the bad part comes in... Well that night I got a call from this guy that I have been talking to but we couldn't date till after my graduation... So last night I called him to tell him that it was 3 days till my graduation and he said that he has a girlfriend and well lets just say that I was a little hurt.

but today I got up and went down to the UAB rec center and got a job as a lifeguard and then my mom and I went to breakfast at the anchorage... ummm bacon! Well then we went shopping and now we are home trying to get ready for Nanny and Ginky to come. We will go to Dinner tonight at Leonardo's and then tomorrow is mass and then Sunday is graduation. I cant believe it is already here!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Woah, guess I will be seeing you tonight then, at the ole' restaurante Italiano. It is usually pretty crazy on Friday night and hard to request to sit in a certain section, but if not, I will drop by the table and say hello. Catch ya later!

JOEY

Joey said...

Woops, sorry Michael, I wasn't really paying attention, and did that in a Hurry. Oh, by the way Michael, "he needs to learn to little bit about honesty?" What the heck is that suppose to mean. OHHHH yeah, you made a mistake also, HA! Hey, there aren't many times when you make a mistake, so I had to point it out.

Jackie, good to see you tonight, sorry I couldn't talk to you very much, my tables were running me around like crazy. Sorry about the dude, forget about him, you're a cool Gal, you'll find someone else. Okay, that is all. Talk to you soon.

JOEY