Tuesday, October 04, 2005

whats up with the blogging world?

I have noticed that day by day, bloggers have gone missing! I think this is a BIG problem! There has been a lack of blogging among us! Is it not the cool thing to do? Well, if you don’t think so… then, you’re stupid! Blogging is a way to get out what you want to say without saying it, while putting it out for the whole world to see. Or at least find… if they want to. I like blogging. I couldn’t do it everyday because then I would run out of things to say. As you may or may not know… I don’t tell stories very well, so I try to limit myself. I also tend to ramble … as some of you may know from my comments on other blogs.

This was a comment I posted on Joey’s blog…
Great top ten! Different style for you! I like it! Well, it’s kinda hard to comment on blogs when you already know and have talked to the person about them. Hum but about you question I don’t know the name but was it the same dog that Kramer and the dog had the same symptoms? Cough? Or something? Was the dog a lab? Ok, ok, too many questions. I’ll try to guess.... uh john! If I ever have a lab of my own I think ill name it john! I don’t know why. It’s not really a dogs name but who is to decide if a name is a dogs name or not!? I like the name john for a dog! I also like the name Jake for a dog. A bigger dog though. Well, maybe a little dog could be a Jake or a john. Actually, I think I like that better. Well, either way. I want a dog named John. Or Jake. OR you know what!? I want a chuwawa and name it El. as in "the" (Spanish)

If that didn’t make you laugh from the stupidity I don’t know what will. Here is another comment I made on the Good Guy/ Bad Guy blog. Both of these blogs are linked on the side bar! You should check them out!

Hey guess what!! I should get a gift card because i’m the only one who freaking comments on this blog! So there! Congrats to Scott for his perfect week! Hey I have a question! Can you get a gift card if you get every game wrong!? Because from the way I’m playing right now... it’s seem likely. Or maybe I’m not even playing. Maybe I just suck. Or maybe there are little elves in the computer who change my picks every week to try to get me to lose! WELL, IT’S WORKING! Damn elves out to get me.

When I said elves I meant to say gnomes but I didn’t know how to spell it. That’s another problem I have! Can’t spell worth a flip! But oh well.

I have a question for all you faithful readers of my blog! What are your feelings on the whole pictures? Do you like them? Do you not like them? And what are your feelings on the would you rathers? Do you like the questions? Do you not? Give me your feed back!

1 comment:

Joey said...

THAT'S how you spell Gnomes! I knew it. Yeah, you gotta watch out for them Gnomes, as well as the sock gnomes, you know the ones that take one sock and leave the other, invariably frustrating you cause you can't find the other sock? Garden gnomes kinda weird me out a bit, I keep thinking they are going to come alive and start walking around, or trap me in my house...ummm, anyhoot, yeah, I like the pictures every now and then, and I definatly think the would you rathers are good, I mean, it's a guarunteed comment, come on! As far as bloggers doing less...umm, well Blogging, it is sad, but Fall is always a busy time of year, whether you are in school or not apparently, cause I am not in school, and I barely have time to blog once a Month, but I will try and do better. Okay, that is all. I love ya.

JOEY