Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i wann a blog... but what to talk about?!

thoughts...

  • KIERSTYN COMES THISSSSSSSSSS WEEKEND!!! I'm SO excited!
  • i miss my MAX! (the puppy in the picture)
  • i love kelly clarkson
  • we have no food
  • DAMN WAL-MART!
  • Chris Carter made me blush
  • i hate wednesdays
  • i hate haveing 8am classes
  • i love my flamingo lights
  • i guess i love flamingos
  • joey is a dork
  • thats why i love him!
  • Johnny Depp is my hero!
  • joey moves this weekend
  • lucas is loud when he is on the phone
  • Ashlee says i talk in my sleep
  • i cant draw
  • tomorrow is hump day

would you rather

step in dog poo

OR

step in a big wad of gum

2 comments:

Joey said...

Well, that is definatly a good way to go, when you cant think of anything to write about, but want to blog? Go with a list, it works everytime! Umm, I would rather step in a big wad of gum, I can deal with gum, dog poo smells, and if it gets on your hands your hands will smell like that for days, no matter how many times you wash...gross...anyway, there are ways to fix a gum problem as there ways to fix a dog poo problem, but give me the wad of gum anyday!

Love,
JOEY

Joey said...

awww, what a great picture of Max! You know, I could do a colored drawing or painting of that picture for you if you wanted? Let me know K?

JOEY