Saturday, October 08, 2005

Tribute 3



This is a tribute to all the other members of the animal house!
Benski, I already had a tribute to you in the previous tribute post.

First is the hater of all haters…. Chris Josof



Chris and I have the weirdest friendship EVER! First off, we hate each other. Second, we don’t hate each other. Then we do, then we don’t, then we do, then we don’t, then we do, then we don’t, then we do, then we don’t, then we do. Its just an on going thing between us. Its really very complicated. But none the less we are friends.

Second is the… well, David Berg



I met David at good ole JCCHS, in the choir. We went to Russia together… and well, we really just became good friends this year, because we ride together to church choir and all. I have to say, David is a really great guy! And, any girl would be lucky to have him!

Third and certainly not least is Josh Noland!

Josh is in the UAB choir and he lives downstairs. But recently is going move upstairs with Chris and David. Josh is a funny dude! I like him! He makes me laugh!
I didn’t have a picture of Josh, but if I did you all know I would post it!

I may not do the tribute next weekend, but then again… I may! You’ll just have to wait and see.


Would you rather…


Have loved and lost


Or

Never have loved at all

3 comments:

Joey said...

Crap, I was the one that gave you the idea for that "would you rather", and I don't even know how I would answer...hmmm, let me see... I guess I would have to say, "Loved and Lost", If someone is completely happy and in love for even just a moment, I think it is worth it, even if that love and happiness is soon lost. You always have friends to help you get over that lost love, and the experience and memory will always be there to last a lifetime. If you have never been in love I believe, and now KNOW, it is feeling no one else can describe for you, and it would be a shame for someone to never have that feeling. SO there ya go, that's my answer, to a VERY tough "would you rather". Love ya CrackerJack, talk to you soon.

JOEY

Joey said...

Come on Matt, I would think someone of your intellect would appreciate a "would you rather", by our pal Mr. Shakespeare. I think he would appreciate the fact that 400 years later, people are still pondering some of his writings. I mean, plenty of his plays have been butchered, gotta give him something to appreciate. Anyhoot, Of COURSE I'd rather have Loved(period), Who wouldn't? But if things were that easy, love wouldn't be very exciting now would it? Okay, that is all, Later!

JOEY

Joey said...

Yes Benski, I approve, good good. In response to your adaptation of the Would you Rather, I would have to say that the idea of loving someone and not being loved back definatly doesn't sound good, I could see how that would hurt. BUT, if I had to go through many relationships where I loved the girl, but she didn't love me, to get to that ONE TRUE LOVE, where she loves me as well, (thus learning from my mistakes), than so be it, it would be worth the wait. I don't know if that made sense, but there ya go, that's my answer, Later!

JOEY