Friday, July 29, 2005

well i have news... i dont like to say good news or bad news because some people take news differently. so here is my news. one of my really good friends has been trying to get ahold of me but he just calls at really bad times and so i called him back to see what he wanted and he told me that he was moving to Texas on the 8th of August. well i was shocked. he said he was going to take a year off of school and go work for his uncle. thats cool, good for him. and so i told him that he cant leave untill he sees me. Then he just started yelling at me saying, THATS NOT UP TO ME! IM NOT CALLING YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE! well this made me very sad because i cant help that when he calls me im busy. like the other day he called right in the middle of Godspell and after the show i saw that i had a missed call. and so i call back the next day because it was late. so hes leaving and hes mad at me and i sad because i cant help it.

lets see...

wednesday... i got up and i went to work. then i went to lunch con mi madre... thats spanish for with my mother... we went to Jim n' Nicks in five points. i love going to lunch with my mom because when its just the two of us we get to talk about everything. we dont always get to do that when someone else is with us. after lunch i went home and took a nap... i miss nap time in kindergarden when they had all the awards like best in math, best in sharing, best in spelling, best in helping. well i got the best rester. thats right. and i was darn good at it to you give me a mat and i'll sleep till its snack time... after my nap i took a shower and got ready for Godspell. everyone did a fantastic job! after the show we all went to Applebee's. Jane Bailey was there! i missed her so much! and so then i took Adam to his friends house and then went home. my brother called me that night at about 1:30 telling me that i locked him out. well he doesnt live with us anymore and how am i supposed to know when he is going to be coming home. so i roll out of bed and let him in.

thursday... i went to lunch with a good friend that i havent seen in FOREVER! we went to wings. it was very good but our waiter was really weird he asked us if we had done the check yet and my friend was like no not yet and the waiter just stood there and waited for him to put the money in. and i think i have bad luck with waiters because at applebees i couldn't get the waitress' attention to get me more water. and at wings it was the same deal. i'd ask him for some more tea and it never came... THE TEA NEVER CAME! well anyway after lunch we just went and sat on a bench and talked for about and hour. then after that i went home and did laundry. then i went to Godspell and after the show we went to applebees. then i went home.

last night i had te weirdest dream EVER! it started out that i was at work but it didnt look like my work. and i was just walking around when it turned into the beach and my mom and the Ruths were there and ashley ruth was going to throw a vollyball to my brother when she got distracted and started yelling at someone and so i picked it up and hit it to my brother. then it started to rain and the beach turned into this sort of lunch room deal and it was where people waited to go see Godspell and Dr. and Mrs. Rosko came in and Tim was with them and he was smoking. his parents asked him when he started smoking and he was just like i've always smoked. it was just weird.

so today im going to be doing laundry again. and well thats about it... no my mom will call me to tell me something i dont need to know or ask me something because she is working so hard at her job. love you mom!

i must tell you to check out my link that says some of chris's pictures. there is one of meee!

catch you burgers on the flip side

4 comments:

Unknown said...

my little brother better NOT be smoking in people's dreams! oooo. we are going to have a TALK.
i think i might have won the biggest hair award in kindergarten. whatchoowant? i had big hair.

Cap'n said...

I got the best eater. Therefore I was the best napper. Look where it got me. If you wanna put your own pics, I put directions on one of my posts. Was it Tim or you smoking? hmm

Joey said...

I wish that they had naps throughout all of school, I really could of used scheduled nap time in High School and college, but oh well. I think I was a pretty wild kid in Kindergarden, I imagine my ADD was pretty bad and you couldn't get me to sleep or sit still. Good thing I got that under control...yeah...Anyway, SO I guess I would have gotten the trouble maker award for rebeling against the nap system. Which brings up a question, I wonder what the teachers did, while we were taking naps? Who Knows? Well, missed ya tonight at Applebees, I guess I will see ya at Strike 2 mar o after the show. Later chica!

JOEY

Anonymous said...

ahh applebees...i miss you already!



Kaylen