Thursday, July 21, 2005

well i dont normaly write two blogs in a row but i feel compeled to do so.

my day yesterday was a very....
well no words could describe... after i wrote my blog yesterday i went to finish reading my book (The Godfather) it was one of the best books i have ever read. i had to go into work at 11:30 and i was going to leave an hour early so i could stop and get some lunch and parking is horribal at UAB at that time of day...so i get in my car and start it up and put it in reverse and then...

it shuts off.

thats right wont start.

so i try to call my mom cant get ahold of her.

i then called my moms friend and co-worker casey (they have offices right next to each other.) i got ahold of casey to ask her if she has seen my mom but it was a no. but she said she'd tell her to call me when she got in.

i then try to call the Ruths, our neighbors. no answer.

so my last chance. my brother. i call him up... i think i woke him up. i asked him if he was working today and he said no and i told him that my car died and he came over to see what the problem was... but couldnt figure it out. so he was like take my car because i dont want you to be late. so i drive him back to the Ruths house (he lives in their basement) and i go to work.

work was the same ole boring work it always is.

after work i was walking to my car when i got a message from my mom saying call me when you get off work. i do so. and my mom says HER car died and i need to come pick her up.

at this point in the day its 5:40 and i have to be at Godspell rehersal at 6. so i go and my mom said she would be waiting for me in the front of her building. go and shes not there yet and i wait 10 min. till she comes out. so then i i have ten min. to get to rehersal and so i try to book it overe there. and i do and my mom takes the car home.

at rehersal leah asked me to fill in for follow spot because the guy who was doing it quit. so im all excited because thats an important job and they asked me to do it. so anywho i get up there and peterson sends up jpoole to do follow spot and leah was like ive got jackie up there and peterson was like jackie wont be here friday and saturday. then j poole was like i wont bee here for the second week. so we came up with.. we will tag team it. it was the most excited i have ever been...at rehersal.
well i guess thats all i have to say about that.

joey said that i have found my catch phrase so...

catch you burgers on the flip side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad the spot situation is under control. i was feeling the guilt.
sorry about your car. not really for you so much as for me. your brother was at my house and i had no way of knowing. i walk in my house after an arduous day of work and uncle jason has parked it on my couch. i sneered at him and i felt a little better.
so you see? your misfortune effected everyone. i am mighty sorry. not having a car is like not having legs. but not really.

Joey said...

Woah, Thursday was a rough day all around, the sprinklers went off in the theatre, cars braking down left and right, Terenchal down pours on the way to work (me), but we all made it through. Hey, your blogs are starting to get longer and more intrecit (I can't spell that, but whatever), way to go. Allrighty, I hope Singing at the wedding went well, talk to you soon.

JOEY

PS: Sorry, I didn't pick up the phone when you guys got lost, but I didn't have my phone on me. I got the message at like 4 in the morning, I was like, whoops, anywho, sorry about that, I guess I wasn't a very good host. Catch ya later.