Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Word to your Mother oh wait thats your Brother

vanilla ice is more gangsta than the gangstaist gangsta. well i guess i wouldnt take it that far but he is pretty gangsta.

well let me just tell you about my life at this point.

Friday, july 22

Godspell opened and it was a lovely show and everyone did so well. i only got yelled at once. (i'm just good like that) and after the show we all went to Joey's house for a cast party. it was very nice, but sadly i had to leave early. and im sorry about that but i had fun none the less. i got SOO lost trying to get out of the neighborhood and i tried to call joey but he didnt answer. so i tried to call Francesca. and she didnt answer and so matt and i had to try to find our way out and so after about 20 min. we found the way out.

Saturday, july 23

i didnt do much saturday. i sang at Jennifer Leon's wedding. it was soo lovely! she was beautiful. and after the wedding i went to see wedding crashers. it was a funny movie! vince vaughn is one of my favorite actors. then i spent the night with Kierstyn

Sunday, july 24

Kierstyn and i got up to go to mass and St. Mark's. after mass i went home and to change and then i went to do the Godspell thing. (i learned that i missed my Godspell friends while we were apart.) everyone did a fantastic job and after the show lucas, wardell and i went to get something to eat and then we went to peterson's house and watched Exorcist: beginning (i dont do very well with scary movies and even though they kept telling me that it wasnt scary they just didnt understand that i could still get scared.) Joey was supposed to let me know when the scary parts were coming but he let me down. i think i even screamed at one point. but it was i good movie.

Monday, july 25

i got up and went to work at 11:30 and then got off at 5:30 and my mom came by to get me (i still didnt have my car) mom took me to get my car and then i went home and Kierstyn called to tell me that Chris Josof was having a birthday party for Alex Dent so Kierstyn and i went. and there were alot of perole there that i havent seen all summer! like... Mark joseph, Colby, Dino, Lee, Louie, Jenny, ashley noa, mikael saway, murph, sketch (michael heitz), and greg so that was good to see all of them and i was sad to leave all of them but i had to go early because i had to get up for work the next morning. so i got home and set the alarm and all and then i heard it going off after i got upstairs and i thought oh its jason and then it just started going crazy and i went downstairs and jason was in the driveway with a uhaul and he was like jackie go put shoes on and help me unload. and i was like jason i have to go to bed! i have to get up early and he was like well it will only tak a few min. so i do and like and hour later i was like JASON!! I HAVE TO GO TO BED! so i went to bed

Tuesday, july 26

well i definitely slept through my alarm clock and was late to work. so i got written up again. and after work i Kierstyn and i took our moms to lunch at the cheesecake factory. it was very good! and now im typing to you fine people .

so that is my story and im stickin' to it.

catch you burgers on the flip side!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Yeah, sorry about that whole not answering the phone when you guys were lost thing, I didn't have it on me, also, sorry about the lack of warnings during the scary movie, next time lets come up with a code of sorts. Man, I suck, I let you down like twice in 3 days, crap, I will try to do better. OH, a word from the not so wise, anytime someone says it will just take a minute, they really mean an hour. Especially when family members say it, such as a brother or sister. Let's see, what else, oh, being late for work, I would understand if you had to be at work like 9am and you got there at 9:40, but 5am,and your 20 minutes late? You think they could be a little more leaniant, which brings me to my question, are there really alot of people there swimming that early? If so, I am lazy, because I am sleeping instead of swimming, for shame!
Later Jackie!

JOEY

Unknown said...

i'm glad there are other people in the world who are effected by the "not scary" scary movie. it can be lame as all get out, if it's supposed to be scary, i will be scared. because i'm just a little girly girl. there was this movie on turner south (2nd only to sci-fi in terms of bad movies on tv) and it was about some chicks and a haunted sorority house or something. it was rife with bad hair and appalling dresses, but it still kinda made me afraid. lame-O.