Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kierstyn,

I bet it is scary in all that bad weather more so that you are on a big boat! Spring break is coming up for me and I am working on getting that tug-boat! I think it would take me a long time to tug my way to you and I only have one week. well, back to the weather, we had bad weather last night. I woke up around 3:15 AM (and thanks to Mr. Jason Eversull that time is a very scary time) but anyway... while living on the 9th floor has its advantages, it also has its disadvantages. Sometimes the wind gets so bad that it pulls the stair well door open and then makes all the doors in the Hall shake and make loud banging noises. It's not always a problem, just annoying, but last night our RA came and woke us all up and told us to get in the hall because there was a tornado watch. usually we have to go to the 1st and 2nd floors but the wind was so bad in the stairwell that we couldn't get down there. finally the wind calmed down and the loud speaker came on and it told us to go to the bottom two floors. so, Ashlee and I debated whether we should go down or not. we did and they kept us down there until 4:30 in the morning. I then couldn't get back to sleep until almost 5. We were going to go work out this morning but when my alarm went off I was so freaking tired I just couldn't get out of bed.

I looked up that little Island of the coast of Madagascar that you are going to or at at now... SO Jealous! It looks so beautiful! well, I guess I will go eat lunch now... maybe take a nap. I love you and miss you!!!!

No comments: