Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kierstyn,

Thanks for the postcard!Im doing great! Im glad to hear you are having fun and playing with penguins! You made me smile when I heard from you! Joey and the Fam say hey! I miss you so much! Just the other day I was telling Ashlee that I miss you SO much because i have no idea when I'm going to get to see you next! I hate not knowing! but, I know that it will be soon so i guess i'll just have to wait. but it is so hard to wait! I miss you so much! I hate no being able to just call you up to tell you a stupid story! Nanny, Mark and Nolan were in town this week. we went ice skating, to the space and rocket center, we made a pizza from scratch, played Apples to Apples. we just did a whole bunch of fun things! AH! I miss you! well, I'm glad that you can read blogs! Now I'm going to write my blogs to you while you are away at sea! I Love you and study hard and most of all have fun!

Love you!

No comments: