Thursday, February 21, 2008

It really been bothering me...

Different illnesses have been going around like the flu, strepp, and bronchitis. This week, a big percent of the choir has been affected by these illnesses so they have not been able to sing with us. (WE MISS YOU!) The past few days the people who are still singing have been struggling. (We are tired too, and we dont have all off our numbers) well, I have seen some of the people sitting on the side making faces of disgust while we are singing. This really upsets me and hurts my feelings because we are trying our best and when I see faces like that not only is it distracting but it undermines our efforts. I know some chords dont lock in right away, but the faces of disgust are just uncalled for.

Jackie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm.