Monday, February 25, 2008

Kierstyn,

Dear Kierstyn,

First, I'm going to be unselfish and say that I hope you are having a fabulous time in Mauritius :) But the real focus of this particular message is to tell you that I miss your crazy self. That's right - I said it, and I mean what I say my friend. So, when you get back in the states, you, Me, Jackie - we need to spend some QT. Really though, I hope you're having a great time. It's pretty awesome that you have the opportunity to see so much - I'm just a tad jealous :) Have fun and be safe!

-Ashlee

Hi friend!!! It's Jackie and today was a good day Ashlee and I went grocery shopping and we now have food! I've started going to the gym every morning i like it better than going at night. we split a bottle of Pinot Grigio and used your glasses that you gave me for my birthday! It made me think of you! well, I guess I will talk to you later! Love you and miss you!

Jackie

No comments: