Wednesday, July 20, 2011

week one

Hello there!

Today I just finished day 3 of week one of the Insanity workout. Holy crap! That is exactly what it is, insane! Like I've said before, I've done workout videos before and it always makes me feel like crap when all the people in the video are smiling and acting like its nothing while I'm infront of my tv dying! Not this one! people in the video, while in better shape than me, still need breaks and even the host sometimes sounds like he's out of breath. That really helps me push through and fight to complete the workout. Next thing, I sweat. Now, I have always sweat very easily. My mom told me i was a very sweaty baby. I sweat in any workout that I do, but I have not sweat like this since my track days. It's pretty intense.

I have some before pictures. I have no problem being in a swimsuit infront of my close friends and of course people I will never see again. However, this is not a swimsuit, it's a sports bra and some shorts. It's tough putting it out there and I am a bit self-conscious, but it helps keep me honest in my progress.







No comments: