Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Week Three

Hello!

I am now in the middle of week three of the Insanity Workout! I feel great and I'm starting to feel a difference in my strength. Now, Because I see myself in the mirror everyday it is hard to really notice the transformation. I took some pictures and was amazed at the difference from week one!

We have to do a fit test the very first day of insanity and every two weeks after that. Well, at the beginning of this week I did my second fit test and improved on all the exercises! My boss, the one who told me about Insanity, is now in month two with the Max exorcises. I'm quite scared about it just by the way she talks about it. But, I do know that at the end of it I will be in the best shape of my life!

here are week three pics! Sorry my track shorts look funky.






No comments: