Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yay for postcards!

I love, love love getting postcards from you!

Last night we had our Spring concert! It was awesome! Ashlee said that it was the best that she had ever heard and she knows because she has been to every concert since I started at UAB. She said that she could tell that we were headed to a huge competition and she felt the fire in us! I'm excited about going... it just hasn't sunk in yet... there is still too much to do. I think it will actually sink in 1. while I'm packing. or 2. when I'm on the plane. There is just to much to think about first before I can think about the trip.

I'm glad to hear that you are headed to Hawaii... that means that you are closer to home. And, you being closer to home means that I am closer to getting to see your face! I miss you so much! I really really REALLY hope that you can stay here until i get home even if it is for just a day. I miss you so much, I don't think I could take it, knowing that you are back in the country and I cant take a trip to Charleston to see you... I'm taking 10 hours this summer in hopes of graduating may 09. Ah! It is such a scary thought. I dont know what I'm going to do with myself. well, I love you and be safe in Hawaii and enjoy it! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

I love you so much!

No comments: