Thursday, April 10, 2008

friend!

I love getting post cards from you! they make my day so much better! I leave for Europe April 29th and will come back May 28th... I don't want to miss you! so, about this sky diving thing... My friend jenny wants to go sky diving and bungee jumping in Germany I only committed to bungee... sky diving just freaks me out. there is just something not right about jumping out of planes plus i dont even really like flying... it scares me. but if you have the opportunity i would take it. I'm getting my hair cut on friday... thats about the only thing exciting going on in my life at this moment. right now my hair is to the middle of my back. I'm cutting 11 inches off and giving it to locks of love. Jill is too. there is a lot to do before i can leave for Ireland. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! I cant wait for you to get home!

No comments: