Saturday, April 26, 2008

i just need a break

I have been writing this History paper for about four weeks... It is so hard to get things done when you know that you have other things you have to do as well. I moved most of my things home today. I still have a lot of crap still in the dorm. I have to make an A on my history final... ugh... Im stating to have dreams about my trip to Europe and I guess thats the only time my brain will give me to think about it because I know I haven't had time to think about it during the day. I think that when I get on the plane I just may pass out from exhaustion. I will have been up for about 4 days straight. oh yeah, thats right. i don't plan on sleeping from here on until I am on that plane. I know it may sound silly, but you gotta do what you gotta do. this blog may not make sense but i hope you can read it.

I love you and i miss you very much friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey . . .

Sleep is your friend. Get some hours of shuteye and you'll be able to get the paper done faster. Take care of yo-self.

ewaroach said...

I tried to sleep last night... my brain wouldn't let me... I probably slept about 4 hours last night because my mind was on my paper and the things I need to do.