Saturday, April 29, 2006

you all are amazing to me

I told Charles that I would write a blog for him... well, as him... but I just don't have the strength or the intellect. he told me I would have to use big words, but I just cant do it! I don't have the power! so, Charles, I'm sorry.

so, I haven't really blogged in a while and for that I am sorry.

Ashlee is going to move in with me for the summer and I am so excited! its going to be great fun. the reason she is going to live me is because she is getting a job here in Birmingham with my mom at Medical Towers. It is going to be great fun

I have never been so moved by a movie that tears would not stop rolling down my cheek. Last night i saw United 93. The movie is the story of the takeoff and hijacking of United Airlines Flight 93 by terrorists, the discovery by passengers with cell phones that other hijacked planes had been steered into the World Trade Center towers, and the realization that their plane was being steered toward Washington D.C. In the movie it shows the second plain hit the tower and at that moment I got chills. then, when the passengers were on their phones, telling their family good bye and that they love them... I heart broke for them and for their familys. I cannot imagine what that would be like and I never want to feel that. after the movie, I wanted to call all my friends and tell them how much they meant to me and how much I love them. so, to everyone I know... I love you and I'm glad that God put you in my life and you all mean so much to me that I can not even begin to tell you. Thank you for being there for me.

I love you all!

2 comments:

Chris R. said...

And we love you too! Except for Clay. He told me so. *eyeshifts*

Joey said...

I love you too Jackie. I have not seen United 93 yet, but I hope that it was done well, from what you have told me it sounds as if it was. Sometimes Hollywood gets in the way of an already great story of bravery, courage, and heroship (if that is a word, if not, it should be). But anywho, have a good week, and I will see you Wednesday. I love you.

Love, Joey