Thursday, April 13, 2006






i know it has been a very long time and i know you all missed me so much that you couldn't even stand it any more... well enough of all that nonsense.
i went to a wedding this past weekend and i have to say, that it was one of the most beautiful weddings that i have ever been to. it was outside in a garden and the weather was AMAZING! and the bride's dress was stunning, and everything was just so awesome! the reception was so much fun too! (oh yeah it was my roommates mom who got married) Ashlee, my roommate, and i danced (and Ashlee, yeah, she doesn't dance...) it was so much fun! and while we were down there we went to the beach and jumped in the ocean with all our clothes on and such! i had a blast!

this weekend my cousin is coming in town from Massachusetts she is coming in town for Easter and so I'm going to take her out on the town.

has anyone seen that show about the inventors? well, i watched it last night and it was very emotional. when i saw the preview i thought it was going to be like American idol for inventors, but it's not. it was kind of intense.

i guess i will just leave you all with some wedding pictures.

me and Ashlee

the wedding party

me and Ashlee

oh no! i have no feet!

we jumped into the ocean with all out clothes on


me Brittany and Ashlee


me Ashlee and Brittany

2 comments:

Joey said...

Well, I was pretty much there with you when we were watching American Inventor, so I know all about that, and totally agree. Much better tone than American Idol, doesn't even seem like it came from the same producer. Anywho, great pics, I am glad you had a good time at the beach and wedding, maybe someday we can get away from the business of life and go to the beach...I like the beach...my last name means beach...gotta go...I love you!

Love,
Joey Beach...I mean Plaia

Mike said...

YOu two are very funny together. I laugh just listening to both of you. Hope you both had a good weekend this past one. It was a lot of fun having both of you home.