Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ah spring!

I Friggin love this weather!

its so great! today after dinner me, caleb and ashlee went the the "mini park" ... i still dont know why its called that!...

but anyhoot! it was a B. E . A utiful day!

this weekend i will be going to a wedding with my roommate ASHLEE!

this thursday is also mine and Joey's 8th month of dating... I love you joey!

lets see... what else... i really want to go shopping for some summer clothes.

i got a job for the summer... i will be life guarding at brookhighland racquet club! i was a lifeguard there for 3 years and then last year i was late telling them i wanted to work there and when i did call they told me that they already had all their guards... SO i went to work at the rec center. so now im going back to work there!

i cant wait for the summer! yay!

1 comment:

Joey said...

I love you too, Happy 8th month anniversary! Talk to you soon!

Love,
Joey