Friday, August 06, 2010

I know it’s been a minute since I’ve blogged. And for that, I don’t really apologize. Deal with it. Certain things in my life haven’t gone the way I would have liked for them to, but I guess that’s just life. You win some, you lose some. One thing I’m glad I can count on to be there for me without fail is the support of my friends and my family. I am truly honored to have such amazing people in my life. And, I’d just like to thank you for being awesome because, if you weren’t then we wouldn’t be friends. 

I recently went to the beach with my very good friends Chris and Katie. It was a spontaneous trip. We were having margs and they said they were leaving the next day and asked if I wanted to come. I told them that Id have to make lots of things happen. First, I’d have to ask off work. Second, I’d have to cancel my hair appointment. And third I’d have to cancel lunch with my father and my sister. Needless to say I accomplished all those things. We went to Fort Morgan and had so much fun. It was possibly the best trip I have taken in a long time.

Two weeks later, I went to Panama City with the family. We drove down and met my mom’s brother and his four kids and my mom’s mother. My mom had rented this huge house for the week. It was fun. I hadn’t seen my cousins in a while and it was nice to be down there for the weekend. I couldn’t stay the whole week because I had to be back for work. The time I was down there, however, was very hot but very nice. I got a nice tan, if I do say so myself.

No comments: