Thursday, April 08, 2010

Oh my goodness! It’s close to the middle of April and I haven’t blogged this month! For shame… Well, what to blog, what to blog?

It’s spring time. That means pollen is in the air, on our cars, in our eyes, and you know it’s gotten into other places. Yep. Pollen. For the past week, that’s all I’ve seen on facebook, clever comments and statuses about how the pollen is killing allergies, making blue cars green, making a yellow cloud over Birmingham… WE KNOW! Ye who post updates like that, you are very original and I commend you for your originality. Sigh. Well, today it’s raining. That means the world, and by world I mean Birmingham, washes its hands of pollen. You know how I know? Facebook told me. Even greater sigh. Well, they say, if you cant beat ‘em join ‘em. So my pollen status was my favorite out of them all. It read “- something clever about pollen, blah blah blah.” It was a winner.


I don’t really have any profound thoughts right now. Not that I ever do. It’s just that I haven’t had anything monumental or exciting to post. Not that that has ever stopped me from posting my day to day activities. If you still read my blog and have stuck with me… you must… I don’t know. I think my blog is quite boring. Just a place I go to ramble and ramble. Every now and then something exciting will happen. I’ll write about it. Then, read it back to my self and realize I’m a terrible story teller and who really cares that I stapled my thumb at work today? But, I continue to post. Because, you know, what? I like to go back and read how ridiculous I am. It makes me smile.

So there.

1 comment:

mrpink said...

that was my favorite pollen comment as well. but how about "my car looks like it has been raped by mother nature" or "a million daisies" or something.