Friday, February 05, 2010

Hello all!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic February. I can’t believe how fast January flew by. The weeks seem to be moving moderately fast but the days go by slow. ANYWAY.

Not too much has happened in the last few weeks. But, a few things have happened so I shall discuss them.

Work- I am gaining more and more responsibilities at work. It fills up my day more which is good. I was getting tired of twiddling my thumbs. Every Monday and Tuesday I start the morning off with Clinics. Those are always hard to get up for because from now until the end of March I have to be at work on Monday at 6:30. That’s just so early. I do however like how fast Mondays and Tuesdays go by. I killed one of the plants in my office. I’m trying to revive it but it’s not looking good. I think those are all the current events in regards to work.

Teaching- I am acquiring more students. That is good because it pays part of the bills. I am also being faced with the challenge of teaching someone who has absolutely no idea how to sing. She is really sweet and knows she can’t sing but is eager to try. On a side teaching note… The studio that I teach at is having a teacher performance night on February 27. We had our first rehearsal last night. Let me just say… WOW! The way it is going to work is, we all will do a solo piece and then, as of now, we are doing three group songs. EPIC songs. I’m so excited!

Other- I got an iPhone. I love it.

Things to look forward to this month- I’m going to see Umphrey’s McGee next Tuesday. My dad is running the Mercedes Half Marathon. The teacher performance night.

No comments: