Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Come Home!

Hi friend! Thanks for the post card!!!! I was so excited to hear from you! Ashlee and I are at the beach! Its really windy! yesterday we got beat to death with sand do we went to the pool... then the sun went away and it got kind of chilly! but we are having fun.

So, you have a boy? Eh...? I did kind of laugh out loud when you told me who he reminded you of. I'm glad when you got lost, the boat didnt leave you! and you climbed a mountain?! wow! thats cool! I miss you so much!!!

Ashlee, Joey, and the fam say hey and they love you!... I'm going to see Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles at workplay!!!

I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
Reason to write you a love song today



Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.




I love you!

No comments: