Thursday, January 12, 2006

ok...
so i havent posted in a long time... i guess bloggin isnt in the long list of things that jackie has got to do!

somethings in the list are...

1. go to school, get all A's, so mommy will buy me a Jetta.. yes people... A JETTA!!!

2. my family and Joey and friends

3. my church jobs... singin with the baptists and then to sing with the catholics

4. my sorry attempt to get in shape... its not really that sorry... i go 3 times a week with my roommate!


so i just dont see the time to blog... except.. now because im waiting on my clothes to get done drying

i havent taken too many pictures with my new digital camera... but i let you folks see a little something from my camera.
now dont laugh i had my wisdom teeth out...

would you rather...

Be stranded in a foreign country where you didn’t speak the language

OR

on a street corner in the inner city

1 comment:

Joey said...

First off, I think that is a great picture, except for my red eyes. Secondly, thank you for including me in the list. I love you so much!
Now, to the would you rather...I would rather be stranded in a foreign country where I can't speak the language. What can I say, I like a good adventure, and Indiana Jones got by allright! Plus, Danger is my Middle name, except with out the D...or the ng, or the rrrrrr...add a J, than after the "a", add a "m", then after the "e", add a "s".......okay, so my middle name is James, WHat a ya Want! I love you! okay bye!

Love, Joey