Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas

well, Christmas came and now... it has gone! but what a great one it was!

my dad's parents are in town! Nanny and Ginky... they stay until the 28th

i got my wisdom teeth out the tuesday before Christmas and i was out for the count for a couple of days... not to mention i looked like a pear. now that my cheeks have gone back to normal im starting to bruse. but all is well.

i got a lot of nice things for Christmas! like a digital camera! so i will start to post more pictures!!! but not on this one because im not at my computer... well, im at a computer... but its not MY computer! you know what i mean!!

because of the holidays i havent been able to see Joey that often... and that makes me sad!

i guess thats all i have to say!

would you rather...

have Johnny Daman play for the Red Sox (the good guys)

or

have Johnny Daman play for the Yankees (aka the evil empire)

4 comments:

Joey said...

Well, that is an easy "would you rather". I think we all know the answer to that one. I am glad you had a good christmas, hope to see you soon...oh wait, you're in my kitchen right now making a salad...talk to you soon!

Love, Joey

Katie Mo said...

I love the Yankees but I hate his new hair cut. Tough call. haha - my mom is IN LOVE with Johnny Damon. Guess my family has a weakness for Johnny's.

ewaroach said...

hello!! he was a FREE agent!!! we didnt get rid of him!!! i dont want to hear you speak such non sence

Mike said...

It does take some time to get used to the thought of Damon in pinstripes (shudder). I would most definately like to see him back in a Red Sox uniform. I do wish him well since he was and is a great teammate. I just don't see him fitting in with those clowns in NYC.