Monday, November 28, 2005

thanks for giving

well, thanksgiving has come and gone! and we all know what that means! Christmas is coming!
my Thanksgiving was fun! Kierstyn was home! and so were the joyners.
tuesday, i saw alex dent, schultz, greg,and kierstyn. then kierstyn and i got ditched... the guys left to go get drunk! not cool man!
wednesday, i went to see RENT! with ashley, caleb, andy, and some of ashley's friends. then i went to get a birthday present for my brother. i ran into saway while i was in best buy...and not just like, oh! there is saway.. and go say hi... no! i actually RAN INTO him! but anyhoot, joey met me there and we then went to his dad's house for thanksginving dinner! it was fun! i finnaly met his other step-sister michele.. she was very nice!
thursday, was thanksgiving day ... it was also my brother's birthday. he got an ipod nano... COOL! i know right! then that night the helms, the joyners, and joey came over! we had a feast! i ate enough food for 2 poeple! we also played scean it... that DVD game! its a fun game. then kierstyn came over and i went over to see Jason and james. ohand by the way... jason is a scary being... he head butted me in the eye ball.
friday, i was going to go shopping at the gallaria... but i decided i didnt want to go. so my mom and the joyners and i went to the summit. it was much better! that night i went to the oak mountain vs. hoover football game. it was freaking freezing outside! then kierstyn and i went back to her house and met up with saway and schultz and joey to play poker! i lost. but whatever.
saturday, i went to see RENT again with Kierstyn and then we went to the john carroll basketball game.
im so ready for there to be a break! im so tired of school! i need the break again! it will be great!
would you rather...
have your body covered with scales
OR
have your body covered with fur


2 comments:

Joey said...

Woah, that is a tough "would you rather", I guess...scales?...no fur?...wait scales...I DONT KNOW, crap, one would be good for the winter the other would be good for the summer. I guess it depends on where I lived at the time. Scales I guess, since I am in alabama, but I would were a sign that said, if you want to touch me, rub with the grain, not against... That is all. I love you, talk to you soon.

JOEY

Joey said...

Ahh Benski, indeed you are correct, however, what happens when you shave fur off? It grows back Thicker and Thicker, and becomes itchy! Really and truely both of these situations would suck and I wouldn't wish either of them on anybody. Boy, these "would you rathers" really make you feel thankful don't they? later!

JOEY