Sunday, November 13, 2005

sorry for the delay!

ok so, a lot of things have happend and there is just not enough time to post so ill give you the short/ long version... because nothing is short with me! well, maybe my height but still! ok
Ashlee and i are REALLY bonding!!! its great! we're doing a lot of things together! just this weekend me ashlee and caleb went to wal-mart together. it was fun! then they both talked me into dying my hair blond! AHH ME! A BLOND!!! crazy i know! so they dyed it but it didnt really come out blond... it just really kinda lightend it. OH! we also made ricekrispy treats! and dyed then purple! that was fun! then joey came over and we watched "The Jerk" ... FUNNY MOVIE! then just when i was just about to go down to sign joey out the fire alarm went off.. AT ONE O' CLOCK IM THE FREAKING MORNING!!!!!!!!! so we went outside and the RA's were SO mad! apparently someone on the tenth floor sprayed the fire extinguisher .... bu the catch is, there WAS NO FIRE! so the was no more visitors for the rest of the weekend. that was all friday. oh yeah, we got som dry erase markers to write on our fridge! and its the best fridge EVER, so colorful, so if you come to our dorm, you HAVE to write on our fridge.. dont worry... it comes off.
saturday, was fun as well. ashle and i just hung out at the dorm and the later that night me, ashlee, and joey all went to the opera... and by the way, everyone did and awesome job! after the opera the three of us went to surin and ate sushi YUM! so that was my weekend and such!
KIERSTYN COMES HOME IN ABOUT A WEEK!!!!!!
im really sorry to all of you that fel shafted by me not blogging! i still love you!
would you rather...
be doing what you love and making no money
or
making a lot of money and doing something you hate!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Doing what I love for no money, if I had to choice between those two. umm, I was pretty much there for most of this blog, so I have no other comment except that I love you and I will talk to you soon.

JOEY