Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Having good friends



I think that having good friends is key in having a great life.

I like to think that I have GREAT friends. My best friend Kierstyn was in town this weekend and I loved it because I never get to see her. She lives in Charleston, SC... so far away from me. we have known each other since seventh grade but we really didn't become really good friends until senior year of high school. I have tons of good friends in the choir. They all get me through the day and make me smile! Chris Josof has been one of my best friends for a VERY long time. We met Freshmen year in high school and were friends ever since... with a few rocky times along the way, but what friendship hasen't been tested. I think that it's nice to have friends that you can just go to the park and play with and have a good time. It's getting to be so nice outside I recommend going out to play with your friends! I know I will.



Oh yeah, GO SOX!

No comments: