Thursday, August 31, 2006

practice!

So, I really wanted this solo we are doing in Chamber Singers called David of the White Rock Arranged by Ben Parry. The begining of the song is the solo singing Welsh. So, therefore i've been brushing up on my welsh. Practice... makes welsh.
Classes have started. I'm taking mostly music classes. I am taking Math 110. The classes are going well. my goal is to get all A's.
The voting for my mom takes place tomorrow.
its says that you can only vote once, but if you delete your cookies you can vote as many times as you want! Please Please Please! VoTe!!!! at least once! but if you can, vote more!!!

2 comments:

Joey said...

I voted like 15 times I think, I hope that our combined effort was enough. I miss you, come home soon!

I love you,
JoeFace

Joey said...

Okay First off, your response to my blog, cutest thing ever, secondly, I love you so much. You made me laugh so hard, I can't wait to tell you the answers now, cause then you are really gonna laugh. Yeah, you never really gave an answer to the last question but your right, there should be a Jackiet. I vote yes! and yes you are a blazer. I love you baby, talk to you soon!

Joey

PS: I GOT LOST:SEASON 2, YAAAAYYYY, YAAAAAYYYY, you gonna come over and watch some?