Monday, March 06, 2006

ok so, i had a cold last week and well, quite frankly, it sucked. Ashlee and Caleb came into the dorm on Wednesday and I was all passed out on the couch and yeah! they took a picture... of me being all sick... MEAN! but I'm over it. so this week... the high is not going under 65, and sunny everyday and to me that's just a tease because i love this kind of weather and living in Alabama, its like this for a week and then it either starts to rain or it gets cold or both... and that sucks because being in college and living on campus I walk everywhere. MEAN AGAIN! today was great!

I woke up next to my best friend, Kierstyn(she is in town for her spring break) then i went to lunch, then I went with Chris and Sam to practice for Chamber... BUT, we didn't have chamber. me Sam and Charles then ran into Dr. Copeland and i said hey! HEY DR. COPELAND! (said with much enthusiasm) so we decided to go throw the football in the mini park. - why do they call it the mini park? is there a bigger park here at UAB? oh well. it was so nice outside today i love it! oh yeah Clay played too and Erin read for her "pop test". i love all you guys! Sam, Charles, Clay, Erin! you guys are my favorites!

Saturday and Sunday Joey and I got to hang out! we haven't really just hung out and not do anything! it was really nice to just me and him have fun. i have missed him because he has been all busy because of school and all. I love you joey!

so i went to Tuscaloosa Friday with Kierstyn and i thought i had friends there but i guess they don't like me any more. because no one wanted let us stay with them. and they didn't invite us anywhere. they were all like, well, we are going to this party what are you guys doing? and kierstyn and I were like... Uh... well, we don't know what to do... so we went home at like 10:30 p.m. and well, to me, that's just not cool. BUT! i love Kierstyn! and i love my UAB friends! and I LOVE JOEY! so, BAM!

so, this weekend Kierstyn and i are going to see if people at Auburn still like us!

that's all i have to say about that.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Awww Jackie!!!I love you too...and we can start our own football team that will kick the boys' team's butts! We will call ourselves....(drumroll) "The Phoebes!" And we will be the best and the best are we....thug love my hommie
Sam

Mike said...

I bet your Auburn friends will invite you to parties and to stay. Have fun and be careful.

Joey said...

Hey Jackie, sorry it took me so long to comment, I finally got a second so here it goes. I had a great time with you too, it has been a while since we just had some Jackie Joey time, watchin some 24, eating chicken wings. I don't know many people that would consider that fun, let alone girls, so I am glad I found you...Anyway, I love you, and now I must go and defragment my computer, it is running way to slow. talk to you soon!

JOEY