Friday, February 17, 2006

Write whatever the hell you want!

(trying to blog)


I want to thank all of you who posted… those I know and those I don’t. I know that most of you said that I don’t really write much, and this I know is true. The reason for this is… I don’t really feel like there is anything I feel strongly enough about to write. When I do post a blog, it is just because I haven’t in a long while and I just put something down and post a picture. And, the only way I get comments is because I post a “would you rather” and usually the only person who posts comments is Joey, my boyfriend, and he already knows what I am going to write before I write it.
Another reason I don’t post often is because if I do have an opinion and I try to blog about it I just come off as mean or something I’m not. I’m not the best writer in the world… and I just do not want to come off as an ignorant person. Not that I don’t want to step on any toes… OH! Because I’ll step on your toes! I’m just so freakin’ ADD that I start to ramble and by the end of the blog, I have no idea what I started out posting.
Now, having said that… I would like to know what you people want from my blog. I know my writing is hard to understand sometimes, because I write like I talk. But, you know what? So do a lot of people! So, step off! I’ll tell you about my day, but everyday is pretty much the same. Just adding and subtracting classes. I could tell you about my weekend, but I lead a very boring life. Plus, it feels like the only person reading my blog is Joey and I spend my weekend with him. Although, I could tell you about the adventures of J-A-C… (This stands for J-Jackie, A- Ashlee, and C-Caleb) There is at least one of those a week. The adventures are usually the type that you just have to be there. I think that my best writing is when I’m really upset and I write in my notebook. I have never shared that with anyone. Moreover, I don’t think I ever will. I could tell you about my past, and who I was before a lot of you knew me. I was a totally different person back in high school. I know I am talking about it as if it was so long ago but it really was. I have changed so much and come a long way.
I know most of you are probably thinking, GEZZ Jackie, write about whatever the hell you want! Well, ultimately I will. I just want to get your opinion on things.

2 comments:

Joey said...

I know what you mean Jackie, except with me, I have a lot of things I want to write about, but I forget about them once it comes time to write a blog...oh well, even though you are a bit ADD, I find it pretty easy to follow your out of the ordinary transitions, but that is probably because i have been dating you for almost 7 months, CAn you Believe it! We have been dating for almost 7 months...speaking of ADD...Anywho, I love you, cya soon!

JOSEPH

Mike said...

Hey, you write about what you want and I will write about what I want. That way we will both be happy. Also, I will make the trivia easier for you youngsters.